HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is easy to set up as well as provides crisp, clear documents. Print, copy and scan with one, portable tool that fits neatly right into tiny office spaces. Tackling important workplace jobs merely and also economically with a compact MFP that prints, copies, as well as scans with crisp, clear outcomes.
Like Brother HL-2135W, HP rates the LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw at 20ppm as well as we saw something near to that on our 20-page examination, which returned 16.7 ppm, though the 5-page record only provided 11.5 ppm. This is a little odd, as the start-up time for print is individually brief, with a lot of jobs starting in under 10s.
Draft mode, called Economode print, is little quicker than normal print as well as a 5-page message, as well as graphics print, took 25s, providing 12ppm. Generally, print times are respectable for a laser MFP in this class.
A single page copy took 15 seconds and also a 15 x 10cm photo from a PC took just two seconds much longer. An A4 photo published from a Samsung Galaxy SIII mobile phone took 52s. These speeds also are much better than ordinary for a below-₤ 150 multi-function.
One shocking arise from out examinations was how quiet this marker is. We gauge noise levels at 0.5 m, since that's the type of range away you'll be sitting with a printer on your desk. This device gauged 59dBA, which is the very first time we've seen a sub-60dBA degree in a long period of time. Subjectively, you're not going to be disturbed by this printer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver Download For Windows and Mac. Find complete information about full features driver and software for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a. Select the driver that compatible with your operating system.
Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver For Windows and Mac
|User Manual Guides||Size||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Getting Started Guide||3.97MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Setup Poster||3.08MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125-126 M127-128 – Warranty and Legal Guide||811.52KB||Download|
|HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet/LaserJet MFP Products – Security warnings when browsing to JetDirect Print Servers||225.74KB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 M127/128 – User Guide||3.63MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet and LaserJet MFP and All-in-Ones – Windows 98/98 Second Edition and ME support statement||52.37KB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series Full Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8.1/||108.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Print Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003||87.5 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Driver Only (no Installer) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2012/2008/2003||15.1 MB||Download|
|ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full install for Windows) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP||212.3 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 Series Firmware Update – Windows 10||12.5 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP||6.74 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 USB Series Firmware Update – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9||55.3 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 Series Software – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||139.9 MB||Download|
|ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full Install for Mac) – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9||187.6 MB||Download|
The Driver and Software Installations for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125aIf you are looking for the steps of installation the series of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a, here we go.
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver with the Manual Instruction
Because you are going to use your printer, you need to do and follow the instruction of the installation correctly on your Windows operating system.
- After you finish with the downloading process of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a, you can click and open the directory where you save the software of the driver. Commonly, the driver software will end with the name .exe.
- Then, try to double click the driver file or try to right-click on it and choose “run as administrator.” Wait for the several while the process of extraction of the driver files of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is completed.
- Soon after the process of completed, you need to follow the next instructions in the installation steps.
- The process of installation of the program for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is just easy since you only follow the instructions shown on your computer screen and you will come to the finishing process. Then, your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is about ready to use.
How to uninstall HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver with the manual instructions
In order to uninstall the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a driver on your Windows operating system, you need to follow these instructions.
- First, try to click the “Start menu.” Second, select “control panel” or you can simply type “control panel” down on the search box.
- Then, you will see some icons and you click “programs” menu named “uninstall an application.” On the first list of the installed application, you need to search for “HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a computer driver” that you are going to remove or you simply type the name in the search box.
- After that, you need to double-click the icon of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a driver and choose “uninstall/change.” In order to complete the process of uninstallation, you need to follow the following instructions given on the computer screen.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a in Mac Operating System:
- Steps for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Installation Driver:
- After you have finished with the downloading process, the driver software will be stored in the certain folder. You can find it out in your computer settings.
- Then, double click the downloaded driver file and try to mount it on the Disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Furthermore, try to double click the package of the driver file. The installation process will begin automatically.
But you need to notice that the installation process can be different depends on the platform o the device that you use for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a. The process mentioned above is for Windows 7 and Mac. For the Windows XP and Windows 8, the process will be not really different.