This Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Colour Inkjet Printer is a daily option for printing, copying as well as scanning at home. With cordless and also smartphone connectivity sustained, publishing from anywhere in your house will be very easy. And also, the machine flaunts a thin as well as compact layout, best for fitting in tiny workspaces.
Publish from, and scan documents or images to any type of Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions Application. Accessibility Factor Setting allows you to Publish straight without a router. Cloud integration enables users to check their printers continuing to be ink on their phone or tablet any place they are.
Surprisingly quiet. Silent mode lets you publish silently without troubling others (Off by default).
Easy Photo Print +
Edit and also publish your pictures with a variety of layouts as well as printing alternatives from your tablet computers as well as Computers with Easy-PhotoPrint+. The web-based application ensures that you are always utilizing the most recent version of the application.
PIXMA Cloud Link
PIXMA Cloud Web link Publish Apps integrates and boosts affiliations with a variety of cloud solutions such as Facebook, Flickr, PhotoBucket, Evernote, Dropbox, innovative templates and more to help view and publish online web content from the printer screen or from the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Publish from anywhere on any kind of internet-enabled device with Google Cloud Print. You could now upload checked data to shadow solutions! Likewise, Google Drive and also OneDrive are currently sustained!
Canon Pixma MG2960 Specification
- Printer Functions: Print, Copy and Scan
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: B&W - 8.0 ipmColour: 4.0 ipm
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS
- Scanning Speed: TBD
- Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 600 optical dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4``x 6``, 5`` x 7``, European DL/US Com
- Camera/Mobile Phone Printing: WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras
- Memory Card Printing: Available
- Copier Speed: Colour document - Approx 31 sec
- Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages
- Maximum Document Size: A4/LTR (216 x 297 mm)
- Built-in WiFi: Yes
- PC Interface Type: Hi-Speed USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145 mm
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
Canon Pixma MG2960 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
The Driver and Software Installations for Canon Pixma MG2960If you are looking for the steps of installation the series of Canon Pixma MG2960, here we go.
How to install Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver with the Manual Instruction
Because you are going to use your printer, you need to do and follow the instruction of the installation correctly on your Windows operating system.
- After you finish with the downloading process of Canon Pixma MG2960, you can click and open the directory where you save the software of the driver. Commonly, the driver software will end with the name .exe.
- Then, try to double click the driver file or try to right-click on it and choose “run as administrator.” Wait for the several while the process of extraction of the driver files of Canon Pixma MG2960 is completed.
- Soon after the process of completed, you need to follow the next instructions in the installation steps.
- The process of installation of the program for Canon Pixma MG2960 is just easy since you only follow the instructions shown on your computer screen and you will come to the finishing process. Then, your Canon Pixma MG2960 is about ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver with the manual instructions
In order to uninstall the Canon Pixma MG2960 driver on your Windows operating system, you need to follow these instructions.
- First, try to click the “Start menu.” Second, select “control panel” or you can simply type “control panel” down on the search box.
- Then, you will see some icons and you click “programs” menu named “uninstall an application.” On the first list of the installed application, you need to search for “Canon Pixma MG2960 computer driver” that you are going to remove or you simply type the name in the search box.
- After that, you need to double-click the icon of the Canon Pixma MG2960 driver and choose “uninstall/change.” In order to complete the process of uninstallation, you need to follow the following instructions given in the computer screen.
How to Install Canon Pixma MG2960 in Mac Operating System:
Steps for Canon Pixma MG2960 Installation Driver:
- After you have finished with the downloading process, the driver software will be stored in the certain folder. You can find it out in your computer settings.
- Then, double click the downloaded driver file and try to mount it on the Disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Furthermore, try to double click the package of the driver file. The installation process will begin automatically.
But you need to notice that the installation process can be different depends on the platform o the device that you use for the Canon Pixma MG2960. The process mentioned above is for Windows 7 and Mac. For the Windows XP and Windows 8, the process will be not really different.
Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver & Software Download